Release time: 2021-12-14 sentiment：1010 time
After cow dung, sheep dung, pig dung and other animal dung are compressed by a cow dung filter press, the water content is reduced, and it can be used as a cow bedding, bio-organic fertilizer or fuel, and has extremely high utilization value. Therefore, NKBALER recommends the NKBT250 cow dung filter press, which is controlled by a servo system, which is more power-saving and durable. The output of the NKBT250 cow dung filter press can reach 4-6 tons per hour, and the moisture content of the manure after separation is below 50%.
The cow dung filter press is specially designed for the treatment of animal dung. It is mainly used for the compression and compression of cow dung, sheep dung, horse dung, pig dung and other animal dung, and it is dehydrated by the cow dung filter press. Cow dung has low water content and can be used as a cow bedding material, bio-organic fertilizer, etc.
Features of Cow Manure Pressure Filter:
1. The cow dung filter press has simple structure, convenient use, high working efficiency and stable action;
2. The packing size can be set freely, and the packing value can be accurately recorded, which is convenient for the operator to use;
3. Adopt the most advanced processing equipment and purchase well-known mechanical parts at home and abroad. The equipment is stable and durable, and the production efficiency is high, which greatly improves the later production efficiency and profit for customers;
4. It can be customized according to the specific requirements of users;
5. The separation speed of the cow dung filter press is fast, and the moisture content of the separated manure residue is below 50%. The amount and moisture content of the residue can be adjusted. It can be applied to feeds of different ingredients (such as grass and concentrated feed), which is convenient for storage and transportation.