Cotton Baler Machine for sale
Release time: 2022-11-30 sentiment：274 time
Hydraulic cotton balers are widely used for compressing and Baling press light foam and loose materials such as cotton, chemical fiber, hemp, wool, grass, medicinal materials, and recycled materials, which are convenient for storage and transportation. The method of use is as follows:
1. The cotton baler has a branch power supply and runs at the same time with other machines, which will not only damage the function of the machine, but also cause excessive heat from the plug and socket, which may cause a fire hazard.
2. The ground wire terminal of the Baling press machine must be connected to the ground wire. There is a danger of electric shock if it is not connected to the ground wire or is not sufficiently connected.
3. Use extension cords with a cross-sectional area of 0.75m2 or more and less than 10m. Using a flexible cord beyond this range will not only damage the function of the machine, but also cause the plug and socket to overheat, causing a fire hazard.
4. Be sure to use gloves, protective glasses, and masks when installing or baling press the super work. Injuries or health hazards may occur if not used.
5. The Baling press tape is used on the packaged object. Do not use for other purposes. Packaged items refer to items that need to be packaged. Do not bring your hands or body close to the main unit.
6. Do not remove panels, covers, doors and other parts when using the machine. When the parts are removed, it will not only cause the machine to fail, but also easily lead to ginseng accidents.
7. Do not remodel.
8. Do not place the power cord in a passage such as a forklift, or avoid directly pressing it on the power cord and other places. Once the outer skin is damaged or disconnected, it will be dangerous.
9. Do not insert or unplug the power plug with wet hands, there is a danger of electric shock.
10. Pack items with water or damp, there is a danger of electric shock.
11. When the baler is not in use, the plug on the socket must be unplugged. Deterioration of insulation, resulting in electric shock or fire due to leakage.
12. When the heating plate is at a very high temperature, do not put flammable objects around the back of the machine, there is a risk of fire.
If you want to master more skills and skills about cotton hydraulic balers, please contact us at 86-29-86031588