Release time: 2021-11-12 sentiment：1057 time
Waste newspapers are one of the common types of waste paper. Many recyclers compress waste newspapers into bales to make more profits. NKBALER recommends two machines for the compression of waste newspapers. They are NKW180Q and NKW250Q. The pressure of NKW180Q is 1800KN, package weight is 1200-1500kg, output is 22-25 tons per hour; NKW250Q pressure is 2500KN, output is 20-25 tons per hour. NKBALER recommends that users can choose the corresponding hydraulic baler according to different packaging size requirements and bale weight.
The automatic waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions. It is widely used in various waste paper factories, old waste recycling companies and other units and enterprises.
Advantages of waste paper automatic baler:
1. Hydraulic transmission: hydraulic transmission, compact structure, convenient removal and installation, simple operation and easy maintenance.
2. Specifications can be set: The size of the compression chamber and the size of the block can be customized according to customer requirements.
3. Improve efficiency: improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, and save manpower.
4. Convenient transportation: Convenient transportation can fully reduce transportation costs and increase transportation efficiency.
5. Reasonable structure: horizontal structure, using conveyor belt for feeding, saving time, effort and convenience.
The automatic hydraulic baler has good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safe and energy-saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering.